As you know, I have been making little purchases here and there, stock-piling black and white goodies for my big boys room upgrade. I know I want to focus on a monochrome theme but I also want to incorporate a bit of an industrial theme with lots of white! I love the Scandi thing that’s going a bits nuts at the moment but for some reason when I put all my ideas on paper they just don’t seem to fit that style.
I had no clear idea of where I was going style wise to be honest! so I thought its about time I put together a mood board on Photoshop to bring together all the bits and bobs I have bought together with the style I have in my head!
I bought the black and white spotty Ikea Rug two weeks ago for $50! (as well as a new rug for the Loungeroom!) And decided to try and tackle this room overhaul on a budget. so far I have the rug, bed, wardrobe, the replica Eames table and chairs, and some train prints to frame for the wall. I have also bought a few monochrome toys. For budget reasons I wasn’t able to get a new wardrobe or bed so I bought a second hand solid wooden frame king single off Gumtree and painted it white and some white Ikea shelving.
- Replica Eames table and chairs: Matt Blatt
- Cushions: Bubbles lane
- Monogram Print: Alma Custom Designs
- Cloud cushion: This Modern Life
- Black mushroom lamp: Heico Toadstall Lamp
- Teepee: Mocka
- Rug: Ikea
- Industrial Drawers: Picture from Pinterest – Reconstructed Secondhand Antique drawers
- ‘Boys Rule’ print: Mini Learners Etsy store
- Chest of drawrers: Mocka
- Road Mat: Oyoy Living Design adventure rug
- Bed: Incy Interiors
- Wardrobe: image from Pinterest – Reconstructed Secondhand Antique
- ‘Cool Stuff’ paper bag: Make It By Lots Of Jess Etsy Store
- Crosses blanket: Hux Baby
- White side table: Mocka
- Little person cushion: Young Double
Im starting to think the room is going to look nothing like I originally had planned but watch this space! I will post about the bedding I have chosen soon! and some room progress photos!